sun in 11th house synastry

Please note that the results displayed by this tool may not be 100% accurate, correct and/or complete and that they are intended solely for general information and education purposes. Be sure to find out your personal astrology data online, at no cost. For this reason, when we compare the birth charts of two people, we first pay attention to the relative position of their Suns. Lol But my would be have his sun, moon, mercury, Saturn, Lilith in my 8th house. Sun in 1st House Synastry If someone's Sun is in your 1st House, it will create an instant connection. This is a common synastry overlay for marriage. The Rahu-friend gives the power, strength, desire, luck and optimism for the future. In general, Sun in 11th House synastry is a favorable aspect, and the partner can subtly teach you a lot, especially in the area of group work relationships: if you are inclined to take these lessons, of course. Sorry if this is too long, I dont have many people to talk to about these feelings. Thus, sun in 12th house astrology says that it may be easy to say, but you will become a compassion guru with regular practice. Sometimes it is a conscious thing, and you take pleasure in it. When this happens, each of you may rebel against each other as you struggle to regain your individuality. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. These are synastry overlay interpretations for the Sun in the partners 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th houses. You accept the house person almost without thinking. Your relationship usually begins as a friendship, or as "friends with benefits." In this relationship, you tend to accept a "no strings attached" arrangement from the beginning. The only time Ive been jealous or felt deeply betrayed has been in friendships, but not really romantic partners (probably due to my Pluto in the 11th and my happy, unchallenged Venus in the 7th.). This overlay is an interesting, multi-faceted one. They do so through their words, their emotions and their beliefs. With good aspects, the Moon in 11th house synastry overlay is an indication of a real bond of friendship. The position of the Sun, Moon, Venus and Mars should be closely examined in each of the horoscopes, and so should the state of the 1st, 7th, 5th house and their rulers. Venus-Pluto Synastry Conjunct, Square, Trine, Opposite, Sextile, Moon-Pluto Synastry: Opposite, Square, Conjunct, Trine, Sextile, Mercury-Venus Synastry Conjunct, Square, Trine, Opposite, Sextile, Uranus in Sagittarius: Character and Fate, Sun-Mars Synastry: Square, Trine, Sextile, Opposite, Conjunct, Sun-Pluto Synastry: Conjunct, Trine, Square, Opposite, Sextile. The Sun in the partners ninth house of a synastry overlay means that you share similar world views. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use. It is simply silly to say the planet person gets the house vibes. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Also check out Why Zodiac Signs Can Mislead You About Love Compatibility. Your partner gets the strong feeling that you are someone with whom he or she can share common pleasures and goals. You stimulate each other mentally. by Ryan Hart | Updated on May 3, 2021 | Post may contain affiliate links. This is a somewhat intellectual partnership, one built on shared visions and ideals. Posts: 2395 From: Registered: Apr 2009: posted March 03, 2009 11:44 PM . 351w intake manifoldSun in 11th House Synastry Explained. This type of relationship works best if youre both committed in an intimate partnership. That house will be lit up and energized by your partner's solar energy. Youre drawn to each other the way people are drawn to watch horror movies. With the eleventh house as your landing pad, youre likely to trend toward hero statuseither rescuing someone from danger, or being saved by someone else. Whatever the motivation, they know that what motivates them also motivates other people. Whether or not the 10th house person actually deserves this much admiration would depend on their own birth chart. However, flowing aspects can suggest a relationship in which one or the other takes on a helpful role. The eighth house person feels a strong bond to the Sun person. These are synastry overlay interpretations for the Sun in the partners 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th houses. There's a mystical feeling about the house person, the Sun partner sees something in the house person may not realize, even if it's against better judgement there's a strong attraction. They are tireless in their pursuit of long-term goals. This person will also start to study or will have the desire to study related subjects such as religion, philosophy or psychic sciences. People with Sun in 11th House are artists who put their talents at the service of their ideals and for those they love. You teach each other. I have 5 planets including the Sun and an ASC in His 8th house. The house person also feels this bond. Other couples may wonder how the two of you get along so well. If your partners Sun falls in this house, then your intimate relationship may have developed after a long friendship. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Sun in 11th House people are friends even before they become lovers, so their marriages are more on the order of something that just happenedthey didnt really decide to be together! It is one of the more positive aspects to look at, as it indicates an easy and congenial relationship that wont be full of difficulties. You think they know better than you. This is a creative and dynamic overlay, with plenty of romantic attraction and the promise of some truly pleasurable leisure time together. For example, my husband's Sun falls in my 4th house. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Possessiveness should be avoided, as this can lead to either person feeling stifled. At your best, you show your affection for your partner by doing little things for them or giving them sound advice. Profits and gains, earnings, affluence, and wealth - all are considered to be the parts of the 11th house. With this placement of the Sun, you may have received lots of love from a grandparent or older sibling. Often this pair has a strong interest in making children together, although difficult aspects of the Sun to the partners planets can point to children as being a source of conflict in the relationship; or, if children are not the issue, your partner may feel stifled by your overpowering need to be the only one who gives them pleasure. Rahu amplifies the Sun's powers which can be good for both. Synastry Saturn in the other person's 1st house: What is the potential for commitment helping each other through challenges? For example, if youre normally only quiet in other relationships, this Sun-in-the-7th relationship will drive you to extreme passivity and silence. A Sun in the 11th House mans personality is full of optimism and enthusiasm. Saturn person shows willingness to invest in House 1 person for the long run. The key terms to this house is social awareness, so it generally represents all kinds of social relations. It may feel like a sacrifice, but some of the best rewards in life require lots of patience. Why would the Sun person have the 8th house feelings triggered? But in some cases, it may be absent altogether. Manage Settings The Sun is in your Eleventh House of groups and friends, which means you enjoy the company of others, whether accompanying them or attending large parties where there is good food and plenty of alcohol. The Sun person really likes the house person, overall. I was so surprised because the two of them couldnt be more different, and whatever I found in this friend is not was I would ever be looking for in a romantic partner. You (the Sun person) are attracted to the house person almost against your good judgment. The Sun person sees something of value in the house person. Sun in 1st House Shining Bright With Your Own Light! Be careful not to let this desire for balance degenerate into a tit for tat attitude toward one another. He is Capricorn sun, Capricorn moon. They awaken something deep inside you that you never even knew existed. And he has mercury in my 8th house. One more thing that Ive remembered: my moon is in my partners 8H. The 11th house in astrology is known as the house of hopes and wishes. When the mans Sun occupies this house of his partners horoscope, he may regard it as his privilege as a friend to offer a word of advice on the way she conducts her affairs. People with Sun in 11th House may be drawn to careers that focus on education, teaching, or science. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. My (adopted) child has their Sun in my 8th House. They are keenly aware of how they fit into the bigger picture and have a knack for discovering the possibilities beyond the obvious. It is the other way around.Stop writing things that make 0 sense. This overlay is a magnetic one. Sun in 11th House synastry partners make you feel friendly; however, the question of leadership in group work situations can arise quite sharply Juno in Pisces / 12th House - your partner is a unique person. The site is run by astrologer Annie Heese. The 11th House is the traditional astrological house of friendships, groups, and organizations. The house person enjoys the admiration and approval from the Sun person. Take this text down and learn basic synastry. The Sun in the 11th House man is independent and resourceful. The Sun in the partners eighth house of a synastry overlay is not for the faint of heart. In each of these twelve positions, it sets a certain color for your relationship and shows an area of your life where the other will have a strong influence. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Or are we dammed? These cookies do not store any personal information. The 11th house is the house of friendship, so the composite 11th house can show how we come together as friends in a relationship, the groups we interact with and causes you push for together. Even in marriage, you tend to treat each other like friends. It is possible that the natives will be an asset to the company they work for. The Sun represents your sense of self: how you present yourself to others in terms of attractiveness, physical appearance, social graces, and self-confidence. However, you may not get what he or she is all about, ultimately, and you should avoid finding irrational reasons to mistrust your partner as a result of this. Or between people, who fight for a humanitarian cause; who volunteer together; or work on a technology project together. I can read his body language and tone of voice very easily (phone calls and zoom calls), and he does seem to be fascinated with the things I say and the way I say them (that could be Mercury though). Both of you may share common interest and even friends. A marriage between partners with this overlay will just be more focused on practical matters, and this works for some people. You Light Up My Life: Sun in Houses in Synastry. It is also your professional network and place for achieving status and recognition. The Sun unlocks doors to places the 12th house would have preferred to keep buried. Youll enjoy talking to each other about the trivial details your day, and you will not find this as boring as other couples may find it. Sun in the 11th house synastry overlay will give us on overview of how our egos interact and how our partners creative expression plays out in our life; whether it inspires us or makes us feel belittled. SUN IN 12TH HOUSE SYNASTRY: THE CHALLENGES THE SUN HAS CONTROL This is the most challenging aspect of this relationship. If the house person is naturally an authoritative type, this relationship would simply feel comfortable and like business as usual., The Sun in the partners 11th house of a synastry overlay creates an atmosphere of friendship between you. Very accurate descriptions of both!! And then I also became interested in Astrology. Your relationship usually starts out as a friendship or as good friends. In synastry analysis, when we do an overlay of two birth horoscopes, your partners Sun falls in one of the twelve houses of your horoscope. The position of the Sun in the eleventh house suggests they may have a problem with identifying who they actual are because this house opposes the home of the Sun, which is the 5 th House, in the sign of Leo. This synastry aspect is especially good when it comes to the traditional family unit. The creator of this numerology app is in no way liable of any actions that might be taken or not taken by users. You can be yourself around them in a way that feels very natural. Theres no better place for Sun than here because it is in harmony and at home. Although your partner may see you as an ideal mate, you may not reciprocate those feelings in the same way. You treat each other in a friendly, non-judgmental manner. However when first getting to know my partner I felt like there was something dark and scary about him (rather than the other way round as your paragraph suggests.) Today, after many years, I am smiling. Your partner sees you as stimulating, particularly on a mental level. They have an amazing ability to draw people to them and the world can be their stage for expression of their talent or skill. We just started dating so nothing really happened yet but Im just mildly concerned. It may just be that Sun person thinks that the house person can help them achieve some goal. However, this is not necessarily romantic or intimate (although it can be). An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. The birth chart of each partner provides important information about how they approach a relationship, what type of relationship is most suitable for their personality and subconscious behavioral patterns, and whether they need to undergo considerable inner growth before they can mature for a long-term union. Both people here can feel like their true self when with each other and be able to share their feelings safely, they can almost feel like they have known each other forever. I have heard having personal planets in the 8th house synastry is a bad thing/overwhelming/obsessive and just overall too much. With the Sun in 11th house synastry overlay, you are good supporters of each others dreams you encourage them, not suppress them. Its as if you each are speaking a different language trying to manage a conversation. The Sun is just totally fantizied by the house partner. You cant really have one without the other. If you have any tendency toward bossiness, it will come out full blown in this relationship. When you overlay your Sun onto the chart of your partner, you can gain plenty of insight into how you affect that person, and what areas of their life you take particular interest in. You feel that life will be joyful as long as youre with them. In love relationships, she has a tendency to get involved far too quickly. By nature I am not a possessive person (strange for an 8H sun native I know) although I can get obsessive about my ideas and thoughts and my mind never seems to shut off (mercury 8H). This overlay can be a confusing one. Indeed, your partner sees you as a true equal and peer. There is a foggy barrier of confusion over this relationship, and you simply dont understand each other. I have compared me and my partner chart in synastry. Are kids running around? RyanHart.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. He may also want to start a business or become a motivational speaker and/or consultant. Does it smell bad? The danger here is that your individual personalities can be lost. I agree with what was said that the relationship started when the Sun-person was at rock-bottom (birth family life was dire and baby had to be placed for adoption, it was literally felt to be a life and death situation if baby wasnt placed for adoption). This means that they can really get in your head. When the moon occupies the 11th house, it engenders an individual who seeks after emotional security through their relationships and networks. You get a deep sense of security just from being around the Sun person. You sense that the eighth house person has the power to transform you. The relationship can just as easily be very spiritually rewarding. Other scenarios are when my male best friends who I friend zoned after they confessed their feelings to me as I dont feel the same. A Sun in the eleventh house suggests that you are good at meeting challenges. You see them as a person with whom you can enjoy yourself. You open up a whole new way of looking at the world in your partner, inspiring and motivating them to see the world differently, take a few risks, enjoy different cultures, and to be a little more adventurous. Saturn person may help House 1 person practice self discipline and restraint. The house person gets invigorated by the Sun person. You enjoy making love. His sun is in my second house so yeah very accurate. It is referred to as the Labha house which means the house of gains. You belong together. Maybe you can use these positive, energetic, benefic planets (your sun and mars) to shine a light on his sexuality and desires and help him understand them and feel free to express them. They just fill your senses with so much pleasure, it can only be defined without logic. Common interests draw them together and the love they have for one another is more an extension of their own personalities than a separate thing. The Sun in 11th house synastry overlay is just one of many factors that need to be considered when making a compatibility analysis, but I sincerely hope that this article did shed some light on the dynamics of your relationship. Loving, warm, and positive, the energy of 11th House holds connections that last. With the Sun in the partners 11th house, both partners can enjoy a rewarding and hassle-free relationship without a lot of nitpicking. If youre suggesting that the planet-person doesnt get any effect because only the house-person gets the effect, that would be wrong. Your instincts may tell you to run, but that only makes you remain fascinated by the house person. Mars in the 3rd house overlay: This position for Mars in synastry, much like the 1st house position, can be very stimulating in either a positive or negative way.On the one hand, this position can stimulate a lot of invigorating conversation between the two, and the house person can appreciate how vocal and confident the Mars person is in their speech. They will most likely plan for significant developing of their career or for creating a new life plan when they are around 30 years old. Aquarius The Sun in the 11th House man is a person of authority. The house person will not let go of the other under almost any circumstances. This brings out their dark side. The Sun in the 12th house synastry creates a relationship that is defined by mystery and the ability to help each other see the world in a new light. The attraction on your partners side is most obvious. Your partner views you as his or her ideal partner. Apparently I have my Sun, moon, and Mars in his 8th house. You just know it. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. When searching for a mate, the Sun in 11th House woman values intelligence and creativity over other traits. You have an ability to communicate quite well, and people often find this easygoing manner quite charming. They may also feel the same friendly feeling towards 11th house person's friends. As a result, your partner is especially sensitive to your actions. It is not their 8th house, necessarily. You affect your partner in very deep, even primal, ways. This is a fun and enjoyable relationship, and there is real love here, but there must be some other synastry connections between the two of you to ensure a long-term relationship. Thanks for the insight. You welcome each other as if youre welcoming some long-lost part of you. To you, social position is less essential than belonging to a diverse collection of personalities. She has an introverted, reflective nature; she is reserved and shy with people she does not know well, but when she trusts someone, she reveals herself through her passion for philosophical discussions and her scholarly inclinations. With the Lilith conjunct sun, the Sun person is seduced by the other Lilith person. Its common in synastry books from several decades ago. More specifically, your partner welcomes your approval, support, and affection for themyou offer them a pleasant feeling of being able to be open and free in your presence. Whats wrong with that? For both partners with this overlay, there may be some common goal that youre working towards. I hope it provides a useful perspective on this overlay. This idea is not new. You may get so stimulated by the Sun person that your heart rate may increase while theyre in your presence. The Vertex person admires the way the Sun person expresses their identity, which they find inspiring. This type of person is often very involved in whatever cause they believe in, whether it be a social campaign or a spiritual movement. You may even consider the house person predictable, but you dont mind it because your relationship also feels right and comfortable. The 11th house is that of Humanitarian Workers and Social missions. This, of course, will have a bad effect on your friendly feelings, but you may not show your protest for a long time, hoping that the partner will see the incorrectness of such behavior and change it. So this is how it played for me. It sounds a lot like how our relationship started. If youre the house person, the Sun person really gets your gears going. In turn, your partners reactions to you make you feel more valuable, recognized, vital, and important. Continue with Recommended Cookies. There is a deep fascination with your partner, and either you simply feel unsettled in his/her presence and part ways, or you feel inexplicably drawn to him/her. Ascendant in partner's 11th house: With first impressions there is a mutual sense of friendship. The Eleventh House is one of the houses of wealth, which is signified by the planet of abundance, Jupiter. You are drawn to them, perhaps, out of curiosity. The Sun person sees the house person as having good common sense. (cant say Id never let them go, if its meant physically. An 11th house overlay may form not only between long-term friends, but also between two scientists, working, together, for example. Eventually, the imbalance in your relationship can be a source of resentment. Jan 3, 2020. The Sun in 11th House attracts, embraces, and loyal partners. Before I do that, however, I would like to remind you that synastry overlays are actually the SECOND step in compatibility analysis AFTER both charts have been examined separately.

Cost Of Living In Charlotte, Nc Vs Dallas, Tx, Picrew Cat Maker, Ternary Operator With Multiple Conditions In Angular, Accident On Qe2 Bridge Today, Longer Shorter Rule For Coordination Of Benefits, Articles S