bunkhouse motorcycle camper

While there are a lot of bikes out there that will struggle under that kind of load, both of those models can work well as a motorcycle pop up camper. Theyve sought adventure together for 5 years now and have done a lot of international traveling, including RVing in Mexico. What Size Travel Trailer You Can Tow Behind Your Motorcycle? In the fall and winter, tent camping on the ground can be cold and wet. The Aspen Sentry weighs only 325 pounds. 2023 Motorcycle-Trailer.Com All Rights Reserved. Barbie Sisters' Deluxe Camper Unboxing & Setup! SmartCycleGuide New York, NY - All rights I have a bunkhouse 2017 queen and tow with a 2016 Road Glide Ultra.103. This motorcycle camper comes with a variety of benefits and was constructed with a thoughtful design. The cost of motorcycle camping trailers ranges in the thousands, from around $2000 to upwards of $6000 or more. They allow you to transport more gear along on your road trips but, unlike open trailers, they offer a more secure and covered storage area for your stuff. Where is Ironhorse Motorcycle Lodge John? The foam mattress that comes with the Classic Camper includes a removable cover that makes it super easy to throw in a washing machine to clean after or between trips. In fact, their dimensions will be more similar to a camping tent that youd normally set up on the ground. The camping trailer has been used very little and is in "like new" carefully used condition. Cargo trailers serve the same purpose as the open trailers mentioned above. By camping at Sturgis instead of staying in a motel, we actually paid for our camper in savings! Plus, you might even have an easier time convincing your significant other to come along on your motorcycle trips if you have a more comfortable sleeping setup with you at all times. Looks a lot like Shade Valley. Motorcycle aluminum camper trailer. Its a great design! Available accessories include a kayak rack and electric brakes. the GO is an easy-to-use, lightweight camping trailer that can be towed . ( Japan ), Where are Honda motorcycles produced? Open trailers tend to be a little bit larger and lighter than some of the camping trailers designed specifically for motorcycles. It starts under $2,00, but it also features one of the wider body designs among compact motorcycle campers on the market these days. I just inherited a 2011 Bunkhouse LX and need to get some info on how to use it how to open, close it up again, any tips on using it would be greatly appreciated. This particular model has a bunkhouse with THREE-bed bunks at the rear of the vehicle, which is great for sleep or as a garage for your adventure gear. Motorcycle Cold Lake, Bonnyville No. Where are Honda motorcycles produced? This motorcycle camper is our first choice because it sets up quickly and includes a full-sized bed that can sleep two adults comfortably. Great Smokies Will spit you out.Quick set up much slower take down.Make sure you get all tucked in tight and off foam seal or you will sleep wet.If you pay attention to this detail you sleep dry. According to the website usacampgrounds.info there are over 12,000 public campgrounds in the USA and Canada. www.bunkhousecamper.com Overall, the bed dimensions in the Excel tent trailer measure 52 wide by 81 long. Call (888) 321-2516 or visit bunkhousecamper.com. Theres plenty of reason to vie for a Lees-ure Lite trailer, the Excel model in particular. REI is a sporting goods company that has all kinds of goodies that pack small for camping. Motorcycle trailers are pull-behind trailers that are light enough to be towed by a motorcycle. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. You even have your choice of lights, axles, and wheels to pair with your motorcycle. The body of the one I have has changed very little to the ones now. Mostly fenders, lights and bumpers are all. For those hotter months, this roomy, mobile bunkhouse is designed with an a/c port that accommodates a wide range of portable air conditioners to help keep you cool in the heat. With these, youll be pushing the maximum of about 400 pounds.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'rvblogger_com-banner-1','ezslot_4',110,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-rvblogger_com-banner-1-0'); The typical road trip motorcycle can tow a decent amount. My husband and I do this all the time, last summer we went from Colorado to South Florida. A motorcycle road trip is a beautiful way to travel and see the country. Perfect for a weekend or a long trip. Chrome rims. Hickey 70 Harley, 74 & 77 Suzuki, 86A Goldwing, 99SE Goldwing ALR POST 820 Deluxe is the largest motorcycle camping trailer, popup camper features a super cool design, check out the posh digs of the Kwik Kamp II, Lees-ure Lite Excel model provides a slightly wider design, The 9 Best Travel Trailer For Full-Time Living in 2023, 7 Perfect Pop Up Campers with Bathrooms & Showers You Need To See. If your motorcycle has the ability to tow a small trailer behind, these campers are great options to make your future road trips more comfortable. The biggest negative is just the weight and the fact that they can only really sleep 1 person comfortably. I am O.K. Copyright 2022 Motorcycle 7 USA |   |. Table of Contentsshow 1. No longer have the bike but continue to use the camper. You see I hate riding my bike on interstates. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Ultimately, answering the question of whether a tow-behind trailer for your motorcycle is right for you is going to be a matter of personal preference. What size air conditioner does a 2003 bunkhouse Queen size have? Heavy duty 17 oz (550gsm) canvas. Mountaineer camping equipment works well. Help me anyone! Zook SORE SHOULDERS? Descending the mountains at speed and riding the curvy adjacent roads presented no braking problem for the Gold Wingand the Queen tester did not have the optional ($1,225) electric hydraulic brakes. All payments are with approved credit through dealer lending source. Dutchmen Coleman Conventional Lantern Series. Good condition. So without further adieu, here are ourtop 10 picks for the Best Motorcycle Camper Trailersfor motorcycle road tripping as well as camping. Hello, which is better: 90 octane ethanol free or 93 octane with ethanol ? The weight of the trailer must not be more than half the total weight of the motorcycle ( roughly 150 pounds) We are proud to say that we manufacture our own trailer bodies and do all the assembly work.We build the Bunkhouse line of camping trailers, the "Original" Bunkhouse, with the quality, warranty, and innovations that the motorcycling public has come to admire and respect. If I run the tire pressure to max , the center of the tire wears very fast. The only problem with those campers is they often weigh over 600# fully loaded, which is a lot for most m.c.'s. No problem if you have a Goldwing, however. The best campers to tow behind motorcycles really only have one thing in common: they are all super compact! And it means that most adults (even those just over six feet tall) will be able to stand up inside comfortably to change clothes or check interior components. In heavy wind or all up hill it can drop to 36mpg. I love these pop up campers for motorcycles! The weight of a specific camper must be taken into account before you finalize a purchase because youll need to be certain that your motorcycle will be capable of towing that weight safely. Access to a 17-cubic-foot storage area can be gained when inside the dressing area, or from an exterior door. But, if youre willing to shop used or even explore a DIY solution, you may be able to find or build one for even less than that! Overall, youll be able to take advantage of about 30 cubic feet of enclosed storage space and youll also be able to strap additional gear to the top of the trailer using the pre-installed trailer roof rack. Lost your password? How Much Does A Motorcycle Camper Trailer Cost? This camper features an eco-friendly design. Bunk House RV 315 Hospital Road NW Red Bay, AL 35582. These incorporate an additional room and overhang for huge loads of room and comfort. Takes about twice as long to set up as a new one, but still not more than 15 minutes. What Are Some Factors to Consider When Buying Travel Trailers? Hi Carolyn,This might sound weird but boat canvas cover companies and awning companies are probably your best bet.Be sure to get several quotes but they can custom fit to your camper.Let me know how you make out.Thanks,Mike, Go to the bunkhouse group on Facebook. Dutchmen Aspen Trail travel trailer. Did they go out of business? Appalachian mountain O.K. Average Fifth Wheel Weight: How Much Does A 5th Wheel Camper Weight? Thanks James! We're a group of present, past and future owners of Bunkhouse Motorcycle Campers. So well start by defining each of these camper types and highlighting a few advantages and disadvantages of each type. Just got back from Colorado pulling my XL Bunkhouse with my 2014 Goldwing.. Tows great but heavy on the brakes over the passes.. Smelly brakes Think I need to go to camper brakes Rotor brakes or hub brakes.. ? The Mini Mate weighs a mere 265 pounds. We just review and write about them in an unbiased way.Thanks. Question: Do you still pay the tent rate at camp sights or are you paying the same as a car with a pop-up camper ? Type in "camper trailer" and the button for VentureRider.org and then Search. We tent camp and try to get power when we can . Plug & Play Trailer Wiring & Relay Harness For '12-'17 GL1800 & F6B $64.95. - First Tow With Bunkhouse Motorcycle Camper (S3 EP2) Two Wheels Big Life 38.1K subscribers 106K views 1 year ago ARIZONA While winter has settled in for most of the country, it's time to head. What we love - The multi-uses of the bunk area. The tire size is 3.30x12. CamperGuide.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Very nice, Ladyvtx! One owner prior to me, who used for it one two-day trip and then was in garage storage until I bought it in 2010. Free shipping for many products! It's designed for motorcycles, but can be pulled by cars or trucks, and starts at less than 300lbs! Inside, a double bed can make any destination feel like home. The tent itself is constructed from a breathable fabric thats waterproof enough to keep you dry through rainy evenings. This popup camper features a super cool design because, once its fully set up it includes a sleeping platform and a full-height dressing room that can be zipped completely closed for additional privacy. Out of stock. Question: I have a m/c trailer that weighs 175lbs. Construction: The body is contructed with a white or black gel coat fiberglass with a dual purpose aluminum luggage rack. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Motorcycle Camping Trailer used to Pull Behind Camper Tow Travel PopUp Tent at the best online prices at eBay! Category It features an A/C port that allows you to install a small A/C unit to keep it cool during the hotter months. If so who, where?thank youBob. Roll-A-Home Standard Motorcycle Popup Camper, 7. At the end of the day, youll need to decide which of these pros and/or cons hold more weight for you than others. It is a 2004 Yamaha Royal Star Venture. * Five minute set-up time is accomplished with two people. The trailers torsion bar suspension kept its standard 285 pounds level and tracking true. That being said, you can always rent a trailer and tow it behind your motorcycle on a few trips to see if it suits your lifestyle before you fully commit to purchasing a camper of your own. Both lines are now produced in Bushtec's Jacksboro, Tennessee, factory.. Now thats a spacious transformation! I have an 87 Timeout that has stood the test of time! We are totally happy with our camper & we plan to use it even more this year! Save you some time.. if you click on the Search on the bar at the top of the screen you can do a Google search of the VentureRider site. Meanwhile, its only 295 pounds, so theres room for stored gear should you need it. Ready to camp. This will provide a more comfortable sleeping experience and help to eliminate sliding down to the bottom or over to the side of your tent throughout the night. Here is another 2008 Bunkhouse LX Motorcycle Camper for Sale by Owner. Travel Trailers. 9. Captcha* 2013 Bunkhouse LX with my 09 Ultra last weekend! Talked to other people who had motorcycle campers and they all say go with the ones that have the flooring off the ground (because of the rain or just wet areas). Sets up in two minutes. 2:01. And all year long, the wind is unpredictable. Now that I no longer ride my Goldwing, I pull it with my Tacoma 44 and carry my Honda Ruckus scooter on a front carrier. We've taken many a trip like that. Sleeping Capacity Sleeps 6 (2) It might have taken this rookie 12-15 minutes to unhook, properly place, level, unzip, unfold and stake out the access door. 2005 Aspen Classic Camper Trailer for Sale Not rated yet I have a used Ambassador 2005 Aspen Classic Camper Trailer for Sale that is in very good . She also makes add a rooms, canopy and AC sleeves. Roadman Pop-up Motorcycle Camper Trailer, 8. Theres an easy trick to finding out for sure. And, some even have a spot to mount an exterior sink. That looks huge inside !! Did I mention we like to ride? VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Lance Camper models build completely toxin-free, environmentally friendly trailers and campers. Pic #3 is from the back window, looking across the kingsize bed, towards the front. we have owned bunkhouse since 2009, we have recently traveled to all 48 states with it and loved every minute of it . While its one of the more expensive compact motorcycle camping trailers on our list, the MyPod from Little Guy Trailers also provides roomier accommodations than most. We both rode our own bikes. So, to help you decide if a towing a camper behind your motorcycle is right for you, weve provided a quick list of pros and cons for this type of recreational vehicle. Gary what did they tell you. Pop up Camper Canvas Replacement, USA made 100% guaranteed fit and finish. Micro Lite Bunkhouse. Aspen Quality Trailers Features Typography News Follow via Facebook Follow via Youtube e-mail: aspenqualitytrailers@gmail.com Home About Staff Facility Events Contact Us The camper is a 1998 and is equipped with electric drum brakes. :thumbsup: Hey Ron, what about guys like me who travel lite on their Sportster? We think about doing that, but end up in motels. Whatever your response, chances are your weekend camping getaways are hard to come by. This gives you an extra margin for error and will reduce the strain on your motorcycles engine and brakes when youre climbing steep grades or descending from a mountain pass. Thanks, Ride safe! Pic#2 is from the front looking in. JavaScript is disabled. Jayco Jay Flight SLX 7 184BS Best Value, Coachmen Viking Ultra-Lite 17 BH Travel Trailer Budget Pick, Dutchmen Kodiak Ultra-Lite 248BHSL Travel Trailer, Heartland North Trail 24BHS RV Travel Trailer, Travel Trailer with Bunkhouse Buying Guide. Here is a couple pics of the bike and trailer: When I go motorcycle camping, I take a trailer - not one that follows my Gold Wing - but one that follows my Jeep SUV. OBO kijiji.ca 30+ days ago Report Ad View Photos Motorcycle Trailers (folding) New 4'x8', 5'x8' Galvanized Toronto, Ontario $ 850 Other Private And, you can carry extra camping gear inside the pop-up while you are hauling it, which makes it very convenient. The length of a motorcycle camping trailer should also be considered because it will impact your ability to fit in certain campsites or even just negotiate parking lots when you need to restock on certain road trip supplies. Cooler Cover for Cooler Rack Kit. With a dry weight of 340 pounds and a GVWR of 700 pounds, the Kwik Kamp II is a great option to tow behind motorcycles or even small cars and SUVs. The Mini Mate Kompact Kamp has huge loads of additional discretionary items to its design and interior. All my camping gear came from them. We're OVERSTOCKED Save 50% or more on select in stock trailer parts & accessories from Trimax, Rack-em, Buyers, and more, while supplies last Over 20 products on blowout including Rack' EM Motorcycle/Snowmobile Helmet Rack - REG $104 - SALE $34.67 Rack' EM Open/Enclosed 6 Tool Rack - REG $140 - SALE $35 Rack' Keystone LAREDO. The two longest-standing powersport dealerships in Marietta, Ohio are now one. Add To Cart. It also boasts double-stitched tent seams for added durability and water resistance. This camping trailer features a king-sized bed and a bunk-style bed platform that helps to maximize the interior space without making it feel crowded. the Goldwing pulled it with no problems. Chrome 7 Lamp Light Bar Bumper. They are a great way to camp and enjoy the freedom of the outdoors. They have sites on line with their products. In the spring and summer, it can be hot and wet. He has an HD Ultra Classic that he tows an Aspen Classic popup camper with. If you join their coop member program you get discounts so that helps some especially if you are going to buy a full set of gear. $4400 515four78560three Plug & Play Trailer Wiring Harness for 97-13 Harley Davidson Motorcycles $59.95. In total, it offers about 23 cubic feet of storage space, which is enough space to store up to four carry-on sized bags, three larger duffel bags, an air mattress, a camping chair, and a camping table. Table. Trailer weight: 325lbs. Its a great facility & the bath house is awesome! Just shy of 9 feet in total length and just over 4 feet in width, the folded trailer stands 38 inches tall on 12-inch wheels. Share. Kompact Kamp claims it only takes two minutes to set up. But it does feature an interior entertainment center that allows you to kill time on rainy days watching movies or catching up on your favorite streaming television shows. Because they are contained within a hard shell, many of these campers are also made of a thicker material that will allow you to sleep warmer and more comfortably when overnight temps are lower in the early spring or late fall. It has a queen-sized bed (naturally) that is comfortable for one or two adults. Free shipping for many products! But what if you want add-ons like headspace, a sink, maybe even extra storage? We also have a motor home that we take to the closer rallies. It weighs only 345 pounds. that you store right outside your tent door dry overnight. Administrator - American Legion Rider - KA5LRS. recently the top lid is getting out of line with the fiberglass bottom.. it still opens but is hanging up on the non hinge side when closing. They open using a manual crank system and many can be fully set up in less than 10 minutes. For the solo motorcycle traveler, this popup camper is one of the more compact options on our list. Not all motorcyclists will enjoy living or traveling with a motorcycle camping trailer. 55 Rider Magazine Insider Podcast, New Buell Super Cruiser to Debut at Daytona Bike Week. The Bunkhouse line consists of two camper models: the LX and the more compact Bunkhouse Queen. 2010 Bunkhouse motorcycle camper - $2500 (Aliquippa) View larger image Ad id: 912183750786537 Views: 402 Price: $2,500.00 I am selling my motorcycle camper trailer ONLY!!! All camping gear included, stove, lantern, sleeping bags, table, chairs, plus many other items. Toggle navigation. Out of stock. I was forced to give up M/C ridings couple years ago but i kept my little camper and pull it with my VW Dune Buggy. For this pop-up, there is definitely room for the two of you. This makes it a great choice for couples traveling on one motorcycle together because the living space wont feel super cramped if you both have to retreat inside to escape inclement weather. Anyone have problems with the bike(daytona 675) not starting after sitting for two weeks? I have a harley ultra alone I get 40mpg. Thats thanks in part to the available awning and a 64 interior headroom.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'rvblogger_com-leader-1','ezslot_5',111,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-rvblogger_com-leader-1-0'); Crafted from fiberglass, the Mini Mate is just over 4 feet wide and 6 feet long. And the zippered storm flap thats designed to cover the tent in rainy weather can also double as a canopy cover for shade and sun protection. One Bunkhouse option worth consideration is Bushtecs swivel-joint pin hitch ($149). year 2013 . Youre after the ultimate two-person motorcycle bunkhouse camper, you say? Pic #1 was taken at our Sturgis campsite. I pulled it with my 1999 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI Twin Cam and my 2010 Harley Davidson FLHTKE Obviously, the motorcycles are NOT a part of this deal for this price. Pic#2 is from the front looking in. Compare. On average, youll find these bikes capable of hauling 350-450 pounds. You'll benefit from the store that offers BIG SELECTION! If you make a purchase using our links in this article, we may make a commission. We have a team of professionals ready to help. Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate motorcycle camper trailer set-up. Whats The Maximum Length Allowed For A Trailer On A Motorcycle? Thousands of miles. And if thats not enough for you, it also features an independent rubber torsion bar suspension to ease the journey. Welcome to Roll-A-Home Tent Campers. Chrome 480 x 12" Wheels. Pull Behind Trailer, Bunkhouse Camper Trailers has been in the trailer business since 1984. Do yourself a favor and invest in a quality pop up camper or bunkhouse for your motorcycle. That trailer sounds cool but it also seems like your going seriously camping. It weighs 385 pounds and it is 80 in length and 73 wide with a cozy king-size bed, so it really is the perfect dual-sleeper size. If you have a larger motorcycle with the capability to tow a small trailer, one of the best motorcycle campers will make your road trips much more comfortable. livin lite quicksilver 6.0 setup. Good condition. For more information: With a setup time of approximately 5 minutes, is a pull behind motorcycle camping trailer thats more than that: Its a brawny cargo trailer as well. Whats more, the tent campers 12 hitch height, allows it to be towed by cars, trucks, and SUVs. Camperguide.org was established to keep the RV industry accountable and to provide reliable trustworthy information to RV owners and potential buyers. Created all parts numbers in one file. While camping trailers that you can pull behind your motorcycle typically dont contain the kind of restroom facilities that youll find in larger RV and travel trailers, they do make campsite setup and breakdown much easier if youre living on the road full-time. Coachmen Viking Ultra Lite 17 BH Travel Trailer: Best Budget Pick, Interior height might be too small for some, Shower and storage area are clumped together, Wires and plugs of electronic devices may get tangled up, The awning arm can be susceptible to rain. For sleeping, there is a length of 6 feet with a comfortable 3 inch cushion. The Deluxe is the largest motorcycle camping trailer produced by Time Out Trailers and its a great option for the solo motorcyclist. Bushtec is known for the best performing, highly engineered motorcycle traielrs and hitches on the road, with safety, style, and top quality fit and finish you will find nowhere else. True to its namesake, this Kompact Kamp motorcycle trailer is one compact camper. Subtract the net weight of your motorcycle, as it will be ridden. Here's another motorcycle or compact car camper from Bunkhouse Camper Trailers. It looks like a TimeOut camper but it's a knockoff one. Favorite Rides & Destinations Digital Edition, New Gear: Anthonys Leatherworks Motorcycle Leather Restoration Products, Services, New Tour: Adriatic Moto Tours Bonjour Provence Tour, https://rodspowersports.com/Showroom/All-Inventory/Bushtec, https://www.facebook.com/groups/304907709917591/user/1154515105, Guillermo Cornejo | Ep. Motels 100.00$ per night. Empty Weight (excluding tent, tent poles, and mattress): 340 lb. I mean like against bears and psychos? Anyone here do any motorcycle camping? Additionally, it comes with its own queen-sized air mattress and a folding table with a built-in butcher block to help you prepare delicious camping meals. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Thats why weve canvassed the market to bring you the best campers to be pulled behind a motorcycle. So boring that it puts me to sleep - a hazardous condition on 2 or 4 wheels. RVing Know How is reader-supported. Pic #1 was taken at our Sturgis campsite. As always, we wish you the best of luck on all of your motorcycle camping adventures! Photo: Roll-a-Home. Time Out Trailers Deluxe Motorcycle Camper Trailer, 4. Sell your motorcycle online with our basic package. im looking to get one myself. Therefore, take the time to understand your camping needs so you can find the best type of motorcycle camper that will fit your lifestyle. 1992 Bunkhouse Camper Not rated yet The 1992 Bunkhouse Camper for sale is a 23ft 1992 Dutchmen bumper pull, bunkhouse model (non smoking and not a motorcycle camper) that will sleep six people. I have a psycho terminator on me at all times also. The wife and I usually camp at least a half dozen times a year. 2006 Bunkhouse LX Motorcycle Tent Trailer w/SE Package. These types of RVs are a nice luxury that will bring people closer to nature, and yet still provide protection while sleeping. 5:04 am This pop-up tent trailers behind a motorcycle. In Colorado, power was included, so we went to Walmart & bought a 50 power cord & a power strip & we charged our phones in the camper! Popup campers are arguably the most popular choice for compact campers designed to be towed behind your motorcycle. View our entire inventory of New Or Used rvs and even a few new non-current models on RVTrader.com. And the best part? Still, it manages to squeeze in a load of camping convenience. We stay at a lot of KOAs when we travel, (for the same reasons + bathroom and showers) . Ultimately, the length youre comfortable with will largely be a matter of personal preference. They offer the bare minimum you wont necessarily be glamping! And we hope that our buying guide was useful in helping you prioritize the most important factors for you in that selection process. It arguably doesnt get any more compact than driving two wheels and towing one of the best motorcycle campers behind. Packages starting as low as $14.95! Scott is a friend of mine & he camped next to us last year & probably will this year too, lol. A teardrop camper is a hard side camper that usually only sleeps one person and they can be pretty heavy so only larger motorcycles can tow them safely. 12 Best Motorcycle Campers 1 [divider] Solace Deluxe Motorcycle Camping Trailer Summary Storage Space - 23 Cubic Feet Without Tent - 16 Cubic Feet With Tent 5 or Less Minute Set-Up Table Included Attached Tent Poles Full-Size Free Air Mattress Included Wiring Harness Eight Inch Wheels Free Cargo Bag LED Taillights Free Cooler and Cooler Rack In Sturgis, no power was available & we didnt need any. Determine the maximum full loaded operating weight as specified by your bikes manufacturer. They can reduce the lifespan of your motorcycle. I usually just carried a bedroll, a blanket and maybe a small tarp and a few necessary items. https://rodspowersports.com/Showroom/All-Inventory/Bushtec. For others, the added expense of getting a hotel of indoor lodging accommodations might be worth it to sleep in a proper bed. But the swiveling pin coupler enables a rig to really stay planted in the twisties. It also comes with a three-speed ceiling fan and an installed A/C unit to help you stay more comfortable in the heat, which makes it a great choice for pulling it behind your motorcycle if youre chasing the Endless Summer. In fact, we stayed at Mesa campground near Gunnison, CO & they gave us a motor home spot at a tent price! And well also help you identify the most important features you should consider when selecting the right one for your needs. The used 2008 Bunkhouse camping trailer has: King size bed. 2006 Bunkhouse Motorcycle Tent Camper $3,500 York, Pennsylvania Year - Make - Model - Category - Length - Posted Over 1 Month For Sale is a Motorcycle camper tent trailer. Bunkhouse offers a 340 lb model, and Time Out Trailers has an option in the form factor of a small cargo trailer that weighs in at under 300 lbs. See the full disclosure here. The Kwik Kamp II is designed with various weather conditions in mind as well. https://www.facebook.com/groups/304907709917591/user/1154515105. If youve never towed anything behind your motorcycle, it may also take a little practice for you to get used to swinging wider on turns and reducing your speed for safer towing. The Queen model was our tester. Do you have a favorite motorcycle popup or bunkhouse camper? Easter Coffin. Tony Hanson, mine is a 2012. I am a well traveled Marine Corps veteran that enjoys the outdoor and nomadic lifestyle that RV living provides. Chose lees-uer lite excel.Weight is low (went with alum wheels) running 80 ci evo.

Woodland Middle School Teachers, Wasserman Golf Clients, Robert Hall Belvidere Il Obituary, Articles B